[Paraview] ParaViewFilters.html missing?

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Mar 22 13:45:48 EDT 2010

Interesting. I thing I added the dependency on the wrong target -- I
made the target that compiled the qhp file to depend on the generate
the the proxy documentation htmls, but the html files need to be
listed in the qhp file in the first place to get compiled in. Fixed
that by adding dependencies so that the qhp file is generated after
HTMLDocumentation target is built.

/cvsroot/ParaView3/ParaView3/Documentation/CMakeLists.txt,v  <--
Documentation/CMakeLists.txt

Utkarsh