[Paraview] pqViewManager in Clone2

Adebayo Olowoyeye aolowoye at umail.iu.edu
Mon Mar 22 13:02:32 EDT 2010

I'm using Clone2 as a base for the application and it has:

  PVMAIN_WINDOW_INCLUDE myMainWindow.h
  GUI_CONFIGURATION_XMLS
    ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/ParaViewSources.xml
    ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/ParaViewFilters.xml
    ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/ParaViewReaders.xml
    ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/ParaViewWriters.xml
  SOURCES ${ParaView_SOURCE_FILES}
)

in the CMakeLists.txt file.  I want to use the open file routine used to
open any legal file type, but in code.
Thanks