[Paraview] pqViewManager in Clone2

Adebayo Olowoyeye aolowoye at umail.iu.edu
Sat Mar 20 14:56:35 EDT 2010

Thanks, That worked well.  I am currently trying to load a .vtk file with
the following:

    QStringList fileList;
    QString reprType;
    reprType = "VOLUME";

    fileList.push_back("../
ParaViewData/Data/blow.vtk");
    pqPipelineSource *readerSource = pqLoadDataReaction::loadData(fileList);

    pqDataRepresentation * repr =
objBuilder->createDataRepresentation(readerSource->getOutputPort(0),
reprType);

I get a popup window with a window label "Open Data With ..." and message "A
reader for '../ParaViewData/Data/blow.vtk' could not be found.  Please
choose one:"

There are no reader options available.

The program will need to load multiple file types so I want to use a module
that can load any valid file type.  Are the reader options loaded
automatically from ParaViewReader.xml?  Is pqLoadDataReaction the correct
class for loading files?
Thanks!