[Paraview] Plugin works - doesnt - works - doesnt - ...

Christian Werner christian.werner at rwth-aachen.de
Thu Mar 18 14:54:57 EDT 2010

Best thing is, when I just close the "odd" ParaView sessions right after
startup (no image loading, nothing, just close), the filter always
works. The plugin is loaded on startup though. When I disable autoload
and load the filter on demand, then it again never works. It seems to
get lost in ITK though, I have checked that now. The vtkImageData input
that arrives at SimpleExecute is okay, but after converting back to VTK
its gone...

But then again, in ParaView 3.6 and VTK-only it works perfectly.