[Paraview] Debug Qt Libraries NOT being installed on MSVC Builds

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu Mar 18 14:46:16 EDT 2010

This is with ParaView CVS HEAD and VS 2008 running on Windows 7. When
I build a "Debug" version then run the "INSTALL" project in the
Paraview.sln file I get the NON-Debug versions of the Qt libraries. I
have to go back and manually copy the libraries from the Qt
Installation location into the "bin" directory of the installation. Is
this intended behavior or a bug? I have a possible patch if needed
that would help clear this up.

Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net