[Paraview] Problems with Paraview 3.7-dev: Save screenshot, ExtractBlock in Python

Bastil2001 at yahoo.de Bastil2001 at yahoo.de
Fri Mar 5 17:37:27 EST 2010

Are there some news about that? Can anybody reproduce this behavior? My
cvs is about 10 days old.

Regards Bastian

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	[Paraview] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Problems with Paraview 3.7-dev:
Save screenshot, ExtractBlock in Python
Datum: 	Thu, 04 Mar 2010 00:00:06 +0100
Von: 	Bastil2001 at yahoo.de <Bastil2001 at yahoo.de>
An: 	'ParaView' <paraview at paraview.org>, pat marion
<pat.marion at kitware.com>

 Some corrections:

I do Show(eb) not eb.Show() in my script.
Python-Interface is not working in my build directory (do not know why)
so I always have to use installed version. I ran it under gdb:

gdb  bin/paraview

GNU gdb 6.6

This GDB was configured as "x86_64-suse-linux"...

Using host libthread_db library "/lib64/libthread_db.so.1".

(gdb) run

Starting program: /opt/paraview/3.7-dev_20100224/bin/paraview

[New Thread 47188416477984 (LWP 23233)]

Executing with: 0

[Switching to Thread 47188416477984 (LWP 23233)]

0x00002aead94fa80d in vtkSMEnumerationDomain::GetEntryText () from /opt/paraview/3.7-dev_20100224/lib/paraview-3.7/libvtkPVServerManager.so

(gdb)

Any hints? Thanks.

Regards Bastian