[Paraview] How to color by Cell Data

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Mar 3 10:07:58 EST 2010

I just tried on a 10.6.2 MacBook with Intel graphics and the Cell Data
showed up just fine. So it does work on 10.6 but just not 10.5. Go
figure. All my clients are on 10.5 so I am not sure what to do now.
Don't really know enough about OpenGL (is my guess) capabilities or how
to figure out why the CELL_DATA is being ignored on OS X 10.5.

Odd. Then again, this seems to fail on some linux hosts also, so not
really sure what the issue is.

Mike Jackson.