[Paraview] Rendering a sub-class of vtkImageData in paraview

Lord, John (UK) John.Lord at baesystems.com
Wed Jun 30 12:37:33 EDT 2010

Berk,

Tried your suggestion and stored the viewpoint information in the
FieldData.  This works correctly even when the data is a block in a
MultiBlockDataset.

Thanks for your help,
John

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered Office: Warwick House, PO Box 87, Farnborough Aerospace
Centre, Farnborough, Hants, GU14 6YU, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687