[Paraview] Problems building 3.8.0 for 64-bit Mac

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Jun 29 16:00:10 EDT 2010

If you look at Qt/Widgets/CMakeLists.txt, around line #79, it doesn't
add pqProgressBarHelper.cxx as a source to compile on macs, instead it
uses pqProgressBarHelper.mm. Now the question why isn't that happening
in your case.  Try adding the following;

message( "Q_WS_MAC == ${Q_WS_MAC}")

What does that print out when you run cmake?

Utkarsh