[Paraview] Particle tracer: output particle coordinates for every time step to file?

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Mon Jun 7 09:47:43 EDT 2010

I added the particle writing as a "stub" so that the user can define his own writing class.
simply create a writer sub-classed from vtkAbstractParticleWriter
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkAbstractParticleWriter.html override the WriteData function, and add it to your build, then set it manually in the constructor of the temporal stream tracer (or other suitable place using SetParticleWriter)

JB