[Paraview] : Problems with vistrails-Plugin in 3.8.0

BastiL2001 bastil2001 at yahoo.de
Thu Jun 3 08:28:16 EDT 2010

Thanks Dave,

I got them from here:

http://www.vistrails.org/index.php/ParaView_Plugin

The source code also contains a version of vistrails. Ok and there it stands: I have to copy this vistrails Installation to the Paraview Plugins Directory. I will try this out, missed that.

Are there reasons why it is hiden so good? It has been presented in "The Source" 1/2010, so I expected it to be official?

Thanks Bastian