[Paraview] [*] Re: [*] Build problem

rhushabh at cse.iitk.ac.in rhushabh at cse.iitk.ac.in
Tue Jun 1 09:47:58 EDT 2010

Hi,
The error related to command prompt was removed.
But now during building I am getting 80% of the projects as failed with
many types of errors.

Please could you give me the exact link (other than the wiki page for
build and install) to build it from scratch again.
The specifications of my computer are:
Windows XP.

For building and installation required softwares in my computer:
Qt version 4.6.2/Qt SDK by Nokia v2010.02.1 (open source)
Cmake 2.6-patch 4
MPICH2
Python version 2.6.5
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Version 8.0.50727.42

I had many problems when configuring the source in Cmake mainly with what
parameters to change and to what value should i change them to.

Please help me out as I have wasted many hours in just building the
software on my system without any success.

One doubt: Pleae could you tell me that can I add programmble filters in
the .exe version of paraview 3.8.0.

Thank you in advance

Regards
Rhushabh Bhandari