[Paraview] defining new reader

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Fri Jul 30 10:46:02 EDT 2010

Hi Mark,

I can help you get your reader integrated into VTK/ParaView.  I think the
test should at least have a cell of each type that you want to import into
VTK as well as point data and cell data if it has cell data with an array
with both 1 and 3 components.  I would think that a single test should be
sufficient if it covers all of this.  The important thing is that if people
make changes to the reader that we are at least able to verify that it still
is able to read in your test grid.

Andy