[Paraview] defining new reader

Mark Olesen Mark.Olesen at faurecia.com
Tue Jul 27 23:40:33 EDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-07-27 at 21:45 -0400, Andy Bauer wrote:
> It looks like the nii file is a NifTI file type which there is a
> plugin for the reader.  If you go to Tools->Plugin Manager you can
> select the NifTI reader and choose Load Selected to the load the
> plugin.  Then you should be able to read in the file without any extra
> work.
>
> If that doesn't work you can check out the paraview wiki information
> about plugins at http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView#Plugins for
> information on creating your own plugin reader.

On a related note: I have a reader that would be useful to contribute to
VTK/paraview. How simple/complex should the test files be for future
dashboard tests?

/mark

DISCLAIMER:
This electronic transmission (and any attachments thereto) is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you must delete it immediately and notify the sender. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited. Faurecia does not guarantee the integrity of this transmission and shall therefore never be liable if the message is altered or falsified nor for any virus, interception or damage to your system.