[Paraview] Paraview question

burlen burlen.loring at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 14:31:48 EDT 2010

Hi Ray,
cc'ing pv list so other may find it useful.

Yes I have a ParaView install on Peiades. SGI MPT worked the best of the
implementation I tried on pleiades. I used the intel compilers for PV
and my local OS Mesa build. I am attaching my configure script from
which you may get an idea of what I did.

Burlen