[Paraview] No interpolation of colors possible (table-to-points result)

Sven Boese sven-boese at gmx.de
Thu Jul 22 14:49:16 EDT 2010

  First of, thanks for your quick help!

In fact, the 'table to points' filter was the problem. I was misled by
the 'interpolate colors' option shown in the help (that I couldn't
find). I performed the 'table to structured grid' filter with the
extents filled in correctly (that was the problem when I tried this
filter on my own) and it delivered the result I expected!

Thanks again,
Sven