[Paraview] Time-series of raw files

luc Renambot renambot at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 12:52:05 EDT 2010

Hi,

I used a few time-steps from the precipitation series. On Teragrid:
    /home/ux454089.teragrid/tgViz/DATA/HURRICANE_ISABEL

Or online:
   http://www.vets.ucar.edu/vg/isabeldata/PRECIPf01.bin.gz
   http://www.vets.ucar.edu/vg/isabeldata/PRECIPf02.bin.gz
   http://www.vets.ucar.edu/vg/isabeldata/PRECIPf03.bin.gz

Basically, each time step is 500x500x100 (0,499 0,499 0,99) in float, big-endian. I renamed the .bin files to .raw for Paraview to recognize them, starting with a 0 index (if it matters).

More description at:
   https://www.teragrid.org/web/user-support/vis_hurricane_isabel

Thanks

Luc