[Paraview] New to paraview

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Wed Jul 21 09:30:48 EDT 2010

I'm not sure the of the best solution but the way that I would do it is to
use the python shell (under Tools menu) and then go to trace (on the
right).  Trace will keep track of your actions between starting and ending
the trace.  With the trace started:
1) open both sphere1.vtu and facet1.vtu and create the image that you want.

2) go to File->Save Screenshot to save the image
3) end the trace
4) save the trace and modify the resulting python script to loop over your
time steps for both file reading and writing (you may also need to get rid
of any previous pipeline information by deleting the appropriate objects)
5) run the modified script with pvpython

Andy