[Paraview] New to paraview

ADERSH V K advk.tvm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 02:50:32 EDT 2010

Ya exactly, the files are sphere1.vtu, facet1.vtu etc.  I want to make
sphere1.vtu and facet1.vtu in to one frame,  that at time t=0, then
sphere2.vtu and facet2.vtu in to a second frame, which is at the next time
step etc.  and finally i want to make it as a continuous animation.   Is it
possible?

Even if i want to open each one separately (one sphere and one facet and
save as png file using Tools->Record Test Screenshots),  is it possible to
code this task, may be using python, and execute in paraview?

thanks