[Paraview] New to paraview

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Tue Jul 20 12:50:39 EDT 2010

I think ParaView is assuming that the files you're trying to open are from a
time series.  This usually happens when the files are named like file1.vtu,
file2.vtu,...  There are the vcr controls to animate if that's what you want
to do.  Otherwise if you want all of the files loaded such that you can view
them simultaneously you'll I think you'll need to open each one of them
separately.

Andy