[Paraview] calculation in a temporal dataset..

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Jul 19 12:54:13 EDT 2010

Vishwa,

I'm not familiar with that particular calculation.  ParaView does come with a "Temporal Statistics" filter that will compute the average of each point and cell value over time, which looks like about half of the calculation you want to perform.

The simplest way I can think of to complete the operation would be to use the programmable filter to multiple the value in one cell with the rest of the cell values.  (Anyone else on the list know of an easier way?)  If you are already familiar with VTK, this should be little trouble.

-Ken