[Paraview] calculation in a temporal dataset..

Vishwa dagarshali at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 13:05:35 EDT 2010

HI,
I am trying to calculate spatial correlation in a dataset of 1000 .vtk files
numbered 1-1000

Here is what the calculation should be..

For each image of that 1000 files, i need to multiply the value of a
selected cell in an image to every cell in that image. the selected cell for
each image is the same, however the value may be different.

then I need to calculate the average of this calculation.

I have saved the images as .vtk file in ascii format. I tried to find some
documents for reading .vtk files in ascii format from matlab, but couldn't
find any.

Could anybody please help as I am very new to paraview.

Regards,
Vishwa