[Paraview] problem with new representation plugin

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 12:28:16 EDT 2010

Hi,

After correcting the problem with my representation for different datatypes
I was reminded of this problem - I never did get a solution.  I tried again
today and by exposing the ambient color property as diffuse color I still
get a warning message but I also noticed that it also stops the diffuse
color working for objects that should use this property.  Can you think of a
way to get this work?  Or could you give me a few pointers on implementing
your second option?:

> 2> Create a display decorator panel (we'll need to fire a signal or
> something from updateEnableState() that the decorator panel can listen
> to and update the GUI based on what your representation needs).

Thanks,
Paul