[Paraview] new representations

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 10:32:25 EDT 2010

The difference is due to vtkSMRenderViewProxy::CreateDefaultRepresentation
returning either an UnstructuredGridRepresentation for unstructured data,
UniformGridRepresentation for image data and GeometryRepresentation for
other datasets.  The representations from the plugins only appear with the
GeometryRepresentation.  Do you know how to fix this?

Thanks,
Paul