[Paraview] new representations

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 06:31:00 EDT 2010

Hi,

I've added a representation to display feature edges but I can't get it to
work for all datasets (it is missing for image and unstructured data).  It
seems that when another representation is added specifically for a type of
data set (e.g. volume for unstructured, or slice and volume for image data)
it loses all the extra representations from plugins - unless I'm doing
something wrong....  The same happens for the example representation plugin
that comes with ParaView.  Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
paul