[Paraview] Paraview [3.8.0] goes into infinite loop on using pointSprite with Sphere

Francois Bertel francois.bertel at kitware.com
Wed Jul 14 13:25:21 EDT 2010

Sorry, apparently my message did not go through the other day. I was
saying exactly what you figured out.

Basically you have a card that does not support GLSL>=1.2. It just
means that the pointsprite plugin will never work on your machine.

Yes, a solution is to get a better card. An nVidia GeForce>=6 should support it.

PS: Please keep the discussion on the list.

Regards.