[Paraview] histograms on time dependant datasets (pvd) with PV 3.8.0

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Tue Jul 13 10:08:32 EDT 2010

Hey Philippe,

Yes, I can verify that saving animations of time dependent chart views doesn't work  properly on my system, either. (Both 3.8.0 and git head.) I tried with Histogram, and also with Plot Over Line and Plot Data (the latter at least changed once in a while during the animation save, but only every few frames, and some strange arrays popped up and were plotted that weren't part of the data...)

It looks like you'll have to file a bug report:

http://www.paraview.org/Bug/view_all_bug_page.php

(Or, go to paraview.org under Resources->Bug Tracker menu item. If you have trouble, let me know and I can file it.)

Thanks,
-Eric