[Paraview] Concave polygons

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Jul 9 12:16:15 EDT 2010

GL doesn't handle concave polygons and subdividing concave polygons into
convex ones would add substantial overhead to the common case when none are
present, so VTK and therefore ParaView do not either.

See this thread where the issue was recently discussed for ideas about how
you might go about fixing the the geometry so that it is rendered well.

http://markmail.org/message/e3fal43v6wzwkgm4

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer