[Paraview] Client side to server side plugin

Johnson, Duncan (UK) Duncan.Johnson at baesystems.com
Thu Jul 8 08:54:07 EDT 2010

Hello all,

I have some plugins on a linux box that work as client side plugins.  I
would like to be able to connect to the linux box from a windows box
using pvserver and use the existing plugins.   I quickly found out that
I couldn't just load the existing libraries as server side plugins.
What do I have to do to enable them?  Can this be done without compiling
on the windows side?  I have tried the REQUIRED_ON_SERVER flag in the
CMakeLists  but would need some GUI XML (I think) on the client side?

Many thanks,

Duncan

Duncan Johnson
Senior Electromagnetics Engineer [AS&FC Local IT Administrator]
LO Engineering

BAE Systems

W392A
Warton Aerodrome
Preston
PR4 1AX
Contact:

Tel: +44 (0) 1772 (8)58347
Email:  duncan.johnson at baesystems.com
BAE Systems (Operations) Limited:

Registered Office:
Warwick House
PO Box 87
Farnborough Aerospace Centre
Farnborough, Hants
GU14 6YU, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687