[Paraview] volumetric glyph

Ivo Roghair ivoroghair at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 03:45:09 EDT 2010

We are also having this issue. It happens when you use pipeline 2, i.e.
make a point source, then apply a glyph (e.g. a box). Then get a clip
(or a slice, for that matter), which shows that the box is actually
nothing more than an empty shell. We cannot clip before applying the
glyph, unfortunately.

Ivo