[Paraview] text glyph

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 17:38:55 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 3:07 PM, David E DeMarle
<dave.demarle at kitware.com> wrote:
> Select Cells Through and rubber band select the whole screen.
> Open selection inspector panel, scroll to bottom, turn on cell labels,
> and pick the array you want to display.
>
> Warning, with big data this is impractical, which is why there isn't a
> more direct way to do it. You can probably create a macro (from within
> the python shell dialog) that does this if you do not work with big
> data.
>
> David E DeMarle

Why not allow things like this, but be sure to put a question dialog
box, something like "This dataset appears to be very large. Adding a
label at each point may be very slow." If everything that wouldn't
work well on a large dataset was disallowed, we wouldn't be able to
have much fun at all!

Thanks,

David