[Paraview] Using Threshold

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Wed Jul 7 16:05:55 EDT 2010

Hey Michael,

If you really need non-vertex 2d glyphs that face the camera, hopefully someone can help you get closer to that, but I wanted to mention another option: Point Sprites. If you have a point cloud and change the Representation to Point Sprite, you can go to the Display tab and change the Point Sprite Mode to Texture, then under Point Sprite Texture you can choose Load... and it will let you open an image file to place at every point and they will always face the camera.

Good luck,
-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group