[Paraview] User arguments & the programmable filter

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Tue Jul 6 09:54:40 EDT 2010

Hi Adriano,

It is possible to do this so that the user does not have to write/modify any
code, but it requires that you write a plugin.  Let me know if you're
interested, I have some example of doing that I can send to you.  There is
one outstanding bug, once it is fixed I plan to post the information to the
paraview wiki.

Pat