[Paraview] multiple windows in pvpython

"Jörg F. Unger" j-unger at northwestern.edu
Thu Jul 1 16:10:58 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to reload a pvsm from Paraview within pvpython, which has
several views. The code is the following

from paraview.simple import *
servermanager.LoadState("NonlocalDamage.pvsm")
views = GetRenderViews()
for view in views:
     view.ViewSize = [100,100]
     view.ViewPosition = [0,0]
     view.StillRender()

Unfortunately, the ViewPosition command does not seem to work so that
all the windows open on top of each other. Any suggestions, how to solve
the problem?

If there is a more detailed documentation available how to manipulate
the output in pvpython, it would be great if you could send me the link.
Is there a possibility to make these windows interactive, so that I can
zoom or modify the camera  interactively?

Thanks in advance
Jörg F.