[Paraview] Reader did not create output

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Sat Jan 30 21:05:20 EST 2010

Sorry I'm not offering any help to your specific problem... but I just
wanted to say that debugging via cout/printf is a perfectly good way
to debug.  If you only change a cxx file and not a header, it should
only recompile one file and then do some linking, should only be 10
seconds to a minute depending on how old your computer is, not much
longer than firing up gdb, anyway.  Goodluck!

Pat