[Paraview] VTKEdge LIC plugin greyed out

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Sat Jan 30 09:14:56 EST 2010

Bastil,

The problems you and Jacques are facing are probably not related.

VTKEdge from SVN trunck will not work with ParaView 3.6.2. You need
CVS ParaView for it. Refer to the following thread:
http://tinyurl.com/yamglvc

Once you've loaded your dataset, you should be able to directly choose
"Surface LIC" from the representation type combo-box on the toolbar or
the display tab. You shouldn't have to use Extract Surface or Extract
Block.

Utkarsh

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 4:28 AM, Bastil2001 at yahoo.de