[Paraview] block merging using Paraview

Julien Bodart julien.bodart at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 05:51:00 EST 2010

Andy,

Thanks for your help.
I have attached two simple files I am trying to merge. But looking at the
problem, I am afraid you will tell me that there is no solution.
As you will see there is no duplicate points,  thus Paraview cannot guess
it.
What is the best way to make them paraview-compliant? Add duplicate cells?
Thanks.

Julien