[Paraview] Help stress tensor visualisation (glyphs)

Samuel Key samuelkey at bresnan.net
Wed Jan 27 13:15:14 EST 2010

Greetings Jacob,

Assuming you are using MSC/NASTRAN, this maybe a long shot.
MSC.Software has an Exodus-II preference for Patran.  You may have to
lean pretty hard on your MSC.Software office in the UK first, to
convince them it exists, and second, to obtain it from them.  (If you
have Patran, it may be just a matter of looking for the Exodus-II
preference as an output option.)

With the Exodus-II preference in Patran and after reading in your
MSC/NASTRAN results, I am pretty sure you can write an Exodus-II results
file that ParaView can read.

Good Luck,

Sam Key