[Paraview] block merging using Paraview

Julien Bodart julien.bodart at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 10:04:10 EST 2010

Well, actually I think I tried all the filters, included the clean to grid
one.
In my case there is actually no duplicate point between files:

for example:

file-1, z-coord: 0.0,0.1,0.2
file-2, z-coord: 0.3,0.4,0.5

And the grid is structured.

Maybe in this case there is no way to make a single dataset?