[Paraview] block merging using Paraview

Julien Bodart julien.bodart at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 08:03:35 EST 2010

Hi,

I am new to Paraview, thanks to the new Netcdf Reader of 3.6 release. (Thank
you very much for that)
Therefore my problem is probably really trivial but I can't get it
resolved...
I am reading 2 or more netcdf file describing several part of the grid.
The complete domain is a cube(rectilinear grid), sliced in a given number of
files. There is no ghost cells so there is no obvious match between files.
When I try to merge the different block (using the group dataset filter or
merge block), I end up with a split domain, leading to a visual gap between
each sub-domain, whether I am plotting contour , vertical plane or whatever.
Is there a way to "really" merge those subdomain to end up with a single
domain.

Thanks in advance!

Julien