[Paraview] How to make movies using trajectory data of granular particles

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Jan 26 16:22:01 EST 2010

Hmm.  Sounds like there is something wrong with the format of your data or something is wrong with ParaView's reader or your data file is using some feature that ParaView's reader does not support.  At any rate, there is not enough information here to diagnose the problem.  It would help if you posted your data.  Hopefully someone on the list who knows more about the XYZ molecular data format can look into it.  (I have never used it.)

-Ken