[Paraview] PV 3.6.2 and VisIt Plugin: crash when loading state with Tecplot files

Richard GRENON richard.grenon at onera.fr
Tue Jan 26 08:36:14 EST 2010

Hi Dave.

I attached a tar gzipped file that contains the two pvsm files:
essaipv01.pvsm : state file of Test 1, crashes PV.
essaipv02.pvsm : state file of Test 2, OK.

I can't send my two formatted Tecplot files (too big) but I think you
can easily rebuild them with any data from the headers below.
Each file is a formatted Tecplot file with name ending with ".tp"
There is only one zone (block) per file.
Each zone is a 3D IJK ordered grid with coordinates x,y,z and some other
scalar arrays (pressure, temperature, etc...)
Following are the file headers where you will find the dimensions of the
grids and the variables:

- File 1:
TITLE = "E_Fld0001_RAPRO2_F06_M020"
VARIABLES = "x" "y" "z" "vx" "vy" "vz" "M" "p" "Pi" "rok" "viscrapp"
"ro" "tsta" "tgen"
ZONE T="Window(s) : Dom0001",  I=181,  J=9,  K=97, F=BLOCK

-File 2:
TITLE = "E_Fld0002_RAPRO2_F06_M020"
VARIABLES = "x" "y" "z" "vx" "vy" "vz" "M" "p" "Pi" "rok" "viscrapp"
"ro" "tsta" "tgen"
ZONE T="Window(s) : Dom0002",  I=61,  J=9,  K=25, F=BLOCK

Best regards,

Richard

--
 Richard GRENON