[Paraview] How to make movies using trajectory data of granular particles

Ashish Bhateja ashishbh at iitk.ac.in
Mon Jan 25 09:57:49 EST 2010

I loaded the trajectory using .xyz and .dat files (separately). But it
gives an error.
The thins is that .xyz file contains the trajectory data and its not
opening.
Whereas, with .dat file there is no error but lines are displayed
instead of  individual particles.

Please help me in this issue.

Thanks.

Ashish