[Paraview] configuration file

Adriano Gagliardi agagliardi at ara.co.uk
Fri Jan 22 09:04:22 EST 2010

I think in Linux it is stored under:

~/.config/ParaView/ParaView3.?.ini

===================================

Adriano Gagliardi MEng PhD
Project Scientist
Computational Aerodynamics
Aircraft Research Association Ltd.
Manton Lane
Bedford

Tel: 01234 32 4644
E-mail: agagliardi at ara.co.uk
From: paraview-bounces at paraview.org [mailto:paraview-bounces at paraview.org]
On Behalf Of mirko heuegger
Sent: 22 January 2010 14:00
To: Felipe Bordeu Weldt
Cc: paraview at paraview.org
Subject: Re: [Paraview] configuration file

Hello!

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 2:21 PM, Felipe Bordeu Weldt
<bordeu at lmt.ens-cachan.fr> wrote:
> I will like to know in which file are stored all the config
> information of paraview, (background color, recent files opened).

Under windows you should find this file in:

%USERPROFILE%\Application Data\ParaView.

The config-file itself is called ParaView<version-number>.ini

And I guess that linux/unix installations use the same schema:
(eg: ~/.ParaView/ParaView<version-number>.ini).

hth

mirko

--
Real programmers don't document; if it was hard to write, it should be hard
to understand.