[Paraview] configuration file

mirko heuegger mheuegger at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 09:00:09 EST 2010

Hello!

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 2:21 PM, Felipe Bordeu Weldt
<bordeu at lmt.ens-cachan.fr> wrote:
> I will like to know in which file are stored all the config information of
> paraview, (background color, recent files opened).

Under windows you should find this file in:

%USERPROFILE%\Application Data\ParaView.

The config-file itself is called ParaView<version-number>.ini

And I guess that linux/unix installations use the same schema:
(eg: ~/.ParaView/ParaView<version-number>.ini).

hth

mirko

--
Real programmers don't document; if it was
hard to write, it should be hard to understand.