[Paraview] Paraview crashes regularly during animation/rendering

burlen burlen.loring at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 12:54:35 EST 2010

You may want to watch PV's memory consumption as the animations
progress. You said "large" and "single workstation", there is a chance
that some operation is taking more memory than you thought it would
causing PV to be killed. PV consuming anything over 80% in my experience
is skating on thin ice. In case you're not familiar with it, the command
line tool "top" will help monitor the situation.