[Paraview] vtkPOpenFOAM reader

Takuya OSHIMA oshima at eng.niigata-u.ac.jp
Tue Jan 19 20:09:35 EST 2010

Hi Pierre-Olivier,

The reload feature is not included because I used a GPLed version of
Qt 4.3 for the development (thus I thought that part had to be GPLed)
when I submitted the reader.

Also, the reader is based on a version of around a year ago that
supports syntaxes up until OF 1.5 (no support for regexps) since I had
to do some specific works in order to resolve compilation issues on
some dashboard platforms. I am thinking about resubmitting the latest
reader after everything settles and have some feedbacks.

Takuya

Takuya OSHIMA, Ph.D.
Faculty of Engineering, Niigata University
8050 Ikarashi-Ninocho, Nishi-ku, Niigata, 950-2181, JAPAN