[Paraview] Exporting ICEM CFD Mesh to ParaView

Adriano Gagliardi agagliardi at ara.co.uk
Tue Jan 19 09:26:50 EST 2010

Are you sure that all the information exists in the output file from ICEM? I
know from past experience that when outputing a Plot3D file after using ICEM
Hexa that none of the boundary information was included. There is an output
format known as Multiblock-Info that should contain the information you want
(at least the boundary names on the faces), but I don't think ParaView can
read it in. I'd output the file formats you have tried again in ASCII format
and have a look to see if this information you are after is actually there.

Adriano

Adriano Gagliardi MEng PhD
Project Scientist
Computational Aerodynamics