[Paraview] plugins don't load unless auto loaded

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 13:34:35 EST 2010

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 1:26 PM, Utkarsh Ayachit
<utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com> wrote:
> I could not reproduce this. I tried the Moments plugin. Does that
> plugin work for you?
>
> On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 11:12 AM, David Doria <daviddoria at gmail.com> wrote:
>> If I go to Tools->manage plugins and load a plugin, although it says
>> "Loaded" under "Property" in the "Local Plugins" list, it does not
>> appear in the filters list. However, if I check "auto load" and then
>> restart Paraview, it appears in the list.
>>
>> Is this a bug?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> David

Hm, I tried another one and it worked as expected.

This is the one that doesn't work:
http://www.rpi.edu/~doriad/Paraview_List/ICP/

It doesn't seem like there is anything wrong with the code though
because after some monkeying around (disabling/enabling a few times
and restarting paraview) it works as expected.

Does anything jump out at you?

Thanks,

David