[Paraview] rescale each frame

Martin Genet martin.genet at lmt.ens-cachan.fr
Mon Jan 18 08:57:25 EST 2010

Dear Paraview's list,

I was looking for an option to rescale the data range at each frame of an animation. In the mailing list archives, I have found an exchange about this, where "Ken" asked:

> Furthermore, the result could be highly misleading. The constantly rescaled colors would show shifts of the scalar over time that simply do not exist. Do you have some use case in which these concerns do not apply?

And I do have a very simple one: in my non linear calculations, I want to emphasize the way the evolving internal variables modify the shape of some field of interest, independently of the field intensity evolution.

I hope I am clear enough.

Anyway, many thanks for all the work.

Cheers,

Martin.